What is this thing?

I wanted my own little place on the interwebs where I could post my art and design projects-- and then maybe desecrate the English language as I attempt to describe said projects. There also might be some scattered feelings and opinions within this site. Enjoy and thanks for reading! -Kiki

Scott Pilgrim Art






I love Scott Pilgrim. There.. I said it. The story, the art style, the characters-- just a well put together movie. I ordered the Manga box-set today off of o.co! With shipping, the total came to about $43 bucks. Not bad considering the set is way more than that anywhere else.

The above graphics are scans of several fan-art pieces I created to sell at Anime Detour. They were a big hit and I was disappointed that I didn't make more. I had no idea how popular original art was! I guess it means more to fans to have something real as apposed to a copy of a copy of a copy printed on glossy paper ;)

Send me a message if you're interested in one of these bad boys or something similar. I'd like to make more!
(4''X6'' in-glass frame on card stock. Prismacolor Pencils and Sharpie outline. $15 + shipping)