What is this thing?

I wanted my own little place on the interwebs where I could post my art and design projects-- and then maybe desecrate the English language as I attempt to describe said projects. There also might be some scattered feelings and opinions within this site. Enjoy and thanks for reading! -Kiki

Tentacle sex orgy





Telling an artist they can "do whatever" they want is a fun and dangerous request.Luckily in this -case- (heh), I had a client who shares my taste in art. I plopped his guitar case down between me and True Blood season two, and let my imagination take the reigns.

What is it? I have no idea. Open for interpretation! But who knows, maybe the mural will inspire it's owner to start a band called Tentacle Sex Orgy and ask me on as their keyboardist? ;)

I haven't painted in a while so this was a pretty fun project :) Thanks!