What is this thing?
I wanted my own little place on the interwebs where I could post my art and design projects-- and then maybe desecrate the English language as I attempt to describe said projects. There also might be some scattered feelings and opinions within this site. Enjoy and thanks for reading! -Kiki
You May Now Kiss The Chibi
Thought it would be fun to have a blog post about the stuff I helped out with for my cousin's wedding :) It all started with a request from my cousin, Abby, to make the RSVP cards for her wedding celebration. From there she had a cute idea to re-create the chibi-versions of her and her husband as a cake topper! For that, I used white Sculpey-- baked-- painted-- and sealed with enamel. :) I think it all turned out rather cute and unique and it was an amazing surprise when they arrived at the party dressed up as the chibi characters :) Congratulations again you guys and thanks for letting me work with you! :)




